Monday, February 18, 2008

Amma .. Enough this word to get tears with Love

A simple word...but used by the entire world...
Tears along with happy moments... when every child starts talking and calls her "Amma".....

Feels proud when her baby starts crawling...
Wonder's when her baby starts walking....
She is the only to be with you...
when we have pain Or when we shine...

Amma means another Brahma...worship your mother..
She can change your lines in a perfect way....

She is the only one who always thinks about you....
We dont know the value of her when you are with her at home....
but you realise the true value... after leaving her at home....

She cries when u leave her...Waits patiently everyday for your call.... 
When she hears your voice calling "Amma...."
That's it...at that moment she can relax...like anything...

But I request everyone.... dont forget ur first friend... 
she is the only one asset in ur life.... who fills your heart with Love....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!
I felt that way with my mother. My children, as young adults feel most of it with me. Now, the grand children adore me!! I am blessed. I am glad to see there are still people like you in India with such loving sentiments!!

Sarwa said...

Thanks alot :) You can see atleast one post per week.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! U reminded me of my mother, I am missing her !!
Good work.

Santosh said...

Sarwa.. chala bagundi mama...